Meet the Community | Introduce Yourself!

• 26 December 2021
  • 47 replies
Meet the Community | Introduce Yourself!
  • Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Welcome to the Mark43 Guardian Hub Meet-and-Greet! Coming together from anywhere has never been easier and as this community continues to grow around the globe, you never know who you will connect with.  So come introduce yourself in the thread below!

Here are a few questions to get you started, but feel free to add whatever you'd like in the comments below!

1. What's your name?

2. What's your job title and/or rank?

3. What unit/department/agency are you a part of?

4. How long have you used Mark43?

5. Where do you call home?

6. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community?

Thank you for introducing yourself to the community. We would love for you to Create a Post.

47 replies

1. What's your name? Greer Davis

2. What's your job title and/or agency? Director of Learning and Development at Mark43

3. How long have you used Mark43? 6 years

4. Where do you call home? Croton-on-Hudson, NY (about 30 miles north of NYC)

5. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community? I’m excited to use a new method for customers learn and discuss the Mark43 suite of products

Userlevel 3
  1. What's your name? Jaycee Elliott

2. What's your job title and/or agency? Crime Analyst - Vancouver (WA) Police Department

3. How long have you used Mark43? 1.5 years

4. Where do you call home? Vancouver, WA

5. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community? Engaging with other users, identifying thematic issues with the product facing customers, and collaborating to identify solutions and homogenize Mark43 roadmap priorities. I would particularly like to work with other analytics users to discuss the analytics module and successes/failures others have experienced with it.  

Hi all, 

1. What's your name? Brianna O’Steen

2. What's your job title and/or agency? Senior Public Policy Associate, Mark43 

3. How long have you used Mark43? 6 months

4. Where do you call home? Vienna, VA

5. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community? The opportunity to meet and connect with our customers. Thus far my role has been mostly internal facing with very few customer engagements.   

1. What's your name? Kellie D’Amico
  2. What's your job title and/or agency? Marketing Manager, Demand Generation

3. How long have you used Mark43? Been with the company for 2.5 years :sunglasses:

4. Where do you call home? New York 

5. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community? I am looking forward to learning from our customers, as well as members of the public safety community about what matters most to them in the industry!

Userlevel 1
  1. What's your name? Charles Morgandale nickname Chuck

2. What's your job title and/or agency? Customer Success at Mark43 

3. How long have you used Mark43?  3 years

4. Where do you call home? Orange County, California 

5. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community? Collaborating with and connecting a diverse group of Mark43 users!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Good morning.  My name is Bill Musante and I am the Support Services Lieutenant with the Fort Myers Police Department, located on the SW coast of Florida.  Our agency was the first to launch Mark43 in Florida in September of 2020.  Happy to be here and hope to contribute.  

Bill Musante | Fort Myers PD

Hi Mark43 users,

1. What's your name? Josh Medel

2. What's your job title and/or rank? Sr. Crime and Intelligence Analyst

3. What unit/department/agency are you a part of? Investigations Division

4. How long have you used Mark43? 1 year and some months

5. Where do you call home? Concord, CA

6. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community? To connect with other users and learn best practices of the system, especially the analytics module and leveraging the data lake.

1. What's your name? Dale Digiambattista

2. What's your job title and/or rank? Support Services Manager

3. What unit/department/agency are you a part of? Hemet Police/Fire

4. How long have you used Mark43? June 2021

5. Where do you call home? Menifee, CA

6. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community? Learning and sharing best practices.  

Userlevel 1
Badge
  1. What's your name? Teresa Burgamy

2. What's your job title and/or agency? IT Analyst, Fresno County Sheriff Office

3. How long have you used Mark43? 3 years

4. Where do you call home? Fresno, CA

5. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community? Communicating with other users to find solutions. See what everyone does in “What IF” situations. Collaboration. 

Userlevel 1
  1. What's your name? Amy Choi

2. What's your job title and/or rank? Police Records Tech. 

3. What unit/department/agency are you a part of? Records for Manhattan Beach PD

4. How long have you used Mark43? Since Oct. 2018

5. Where do you call home? Torrance, CA

6. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community? Learn from the experience of others.

Userlevel 1
  1. What's your name?    Barbara Ranier Rosenberger

2. What's your job title and/or rank?  Police Records Manager 1 yr/ Police Records 29 years

3. What unit/department/agency are you a part of?  Manhattan Beach Police Dept 

4. How long have you used Mark43?  Since Oct 2018  so 3 ½ years

5. Where do you call home?  I can’t afford to actually live in Manhattan Beach….  I just tell people I live here since I have worked here so long.

6. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community?  To connect to other Mark43 users and to share how we utilize the software.

Userlevel 1

Hi Mark43 users,

1. What's your name? Scott Kelly

2. What's your job title and/or rank? Crime Analyst

3. What unit/department/agency are you a part of? Records Section, Novato Police Department

4. How long have you used Mark43? 2 ½ years

5. Where do you call home? Novato, CA

6. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community? To connect with other users and learn about the best practices of the system, especially focusing on the analytics module and leveraging data.

Userlevel 1
  1. What's your name? Emily Meadows

2. What's your job title and/or rank? IT Project Portfolio Manager for Public Safety

3. What unit/department/agency are you a part of? Anne Arundel County Government, working for Sheriff and Police

4. How long have you used Mark43? 4 months

5. Where do you call home? Maryland!

6. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community? Meeting other users and collaborating on product usage and feedback to M43

Userlevel 1
  1. What's your name?  Marco Silva

2. What's your job title and/or rank? CAD \ GIS Systems Administrator

3. What unit/department/agency are you a part of? I am with IT at the NM Dept. of Public Safety

4. How long have you used Mark43? 0 Days, in process of trying to implement early 2023

5. Where do you call home? Las Cruces, NM

6. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community? With previous vendors I found the user community the best resource for find solutions and gaining new ideas on how to use the product to its fullest capabilities.  It would be great if they would take this community to a national/international in person event where users could interact in person and explore all subjects and software.

Hi everyone!

1. What's your name? Cynthia Reyes

2. What's your job title and/or rank? Customer Success Lead- West Coast @ Mark43

3. How long have you used Mark43? 4 Months

4. Where do you call home? Reno, NV

5. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community? Connecting with customers and team members and not only finding opportunities to support others but opportunities to learn and grow as well.

Userlevel 2
  1. What's your name?  Gordon Hallof

2. What's your job title and/or agency?  CJIS\DEX Program Lead

3. How long have you used Mark43?  Less than a year

4. Where do you call home?  Canton, OH

5. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community?  I’m excited to connect with our customers so that I can better understand their needs when interfacing with their state\county CJIS systems agencies.  

Userlevel 1
  1. What's your name? Winston Pingeon

2. What's your job title and/or agency? Sales Development Representative at Mark43 |  Former U.S Capitol Police Officer 

3. How long have you used Mark43? I used Mark43 for over 5 years as a police officer in Washington, DC with the U.S. Capitol Police. I decided to make a career change, and joined Mark43 in the fall of 2021. 

4. Where do you call home? Washington, DC.

5. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community? I’m looking forward to staying connected to the law enforcement community, and share my past experience with the Mark43 product to help other police officers and law enforcement agencies as a whole. 

Userlevel 2
Badge
  1. What's your name?  Jeffrey Cheung

2. What's your job title and/or agency?  IT Analyst -- City of Beaumont

3. How long have you used Mark43? less than a year

4. Where do you call home? Southern California

5. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community? Looking forward to connecting with and learning from everyone.  

Userlevel 1
  1. What's your name?  Kyle Hartsock

2. What's your job title and/or agency?  Deputy Commander at Albuquerque Police Department

3. How long have you used Mark43?  4 months

4. Where do you call home?  Albuquerque, NM

5. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community?  To learn from other peoples problems and mistakes.

1. What's your name?  Robert G. Stalnaker II

2. What's your job title and/or agency?  Application Systems Analyst

3. How long have you used Mark43?  2 years

4. Where do you call home?  Fort Myers, FL

5. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community?  Happy to share my experiences and lessons learned along with years of Florida specific knowledge on Mark43 with a focus on API, data lake, query optimization, and data migration.

1. What's your name? Lisa Reinke

2. What's your job title and/or rank? Crime Analyst

3. What unit/department/agency are you a part of? Antioch Police Dept

4. How long have you used Mark43? 5 months

5. Where do you call home? Antioch, CA

6. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community? Learning-  if we can help each other figure stuff out, it’s better for us all!

1. What's your name? Stefanie Reyes 

2. What's your job title and/or rank? Communications Manager 

3. What unit/department/agency are you a part of? Placentia Public Safety Communications 

4. How long have you used Mark43? Just over 2 years, but the agency was one of the first to use the platform in 2018

5. Where do you call home? So. Cal. 

6. What are you most excited about being a member of the Guardian Community? Getting updates from the company and being able to ask questions among my peer users.