Solved

Report on Administrative Status by Location

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

We use Administrative Status’ for our SRO’s at schools so we are not creating calls for service for them doing their daily duties.  I was told by Mark43 that we can generate a report on Administrative Status’ in order to account for officer activity but I cannot figure out how to do this in Analytics or in the CAD Search area.  Does anyone know how I can create a report with the following information?

Date Range Covering several months

Unit Type

Administrative Status (SRO)

icon

Best answer by BillMusanteFMPD 19 May 2022, 14:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@BillMusanteFMPD Is your goal to see when the units were placed into and out of an Administrative Status? Or is the goal to see the events they handled?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

The first scenario, when units were placed into and taken out of an Administrative Status, in our case “SRO” by address and date range. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@BillMusanteFMPD The specific date/time information for the changes in that Administrative Status is not currently available in the analytics module. It seems these data are stored, but not linked to in the analytics field menu. I just spoke with one of our engineers and I will be creating a ticket asking them to investigate making the dates/times of the changes in status available to users. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I appreciate you creating that ticket.  So is there any way to report out on this data now via the CAD search area or somewhere else?  When we set up Administrative Status’ we made it clear that we would have to be able to report out the use of them in some manner.  Can you think of any way to do this now?  If it is stored somewhere, I guess I can get with my analysts to see if they can pull it from the back end?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@BillMusanteFMPD Absolutely! Please send an email to support@mark43.com and I’ll make them aware of the discussion here. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Done and thanks.  Talk to you tomorrow!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

For those looking to report out on Administrative Statuses by location like I wanted to in this situation, it is easily done from the UNIT Status search option in the Dispatch module of CAD.  See the screenshot.